Inria Bordeaux Sud-Ouest has an opening for an exciting Postdoctoral Scholar opportunity. The successful candidate will conduct fundamental and applied research in parallel numerical linear algebra with applications in various engieneering, physics and data driven applications.
What You Will Do:
- Study and numerical linear algebra algorithms covering the numerical analysis aspects (e.g., mutiple precision calculation, data sparse calculation, ...) .
- Implement advanced code using innovative programming paradigms such as task-based programming on top of runtime systems to contribute to open-source libraries developed at Inria Bordeaux (e.g., Maphys, Fabulous, ..)
- Publish and present research results in high-impact journals and top conferences in the areas of parallel computing, numerical linear algebra and application domains.
- This is a full-time 2-year, postdoctoral appointment
- Work will be primarily performed at Inria Bordeaux, but visits to partners in Europe will be required.
What is Required:
- PhD degree, preferably within the last 3 years, in Computer Science, Computational Sciences, Applied Mathematics, or a related technical field.
- Proficiency in C and/or C++ programming language.
- Ability to publish in top journals and conferences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
More details can be found by looking at the job offer (https://jobs.inria.fr/public/classic/en/offres/2020-02328) or by emailing to email@example.com