Sunrise Systems is expanding its technical team in order to meet the demands of its international success. Our software product PIPENET is the No.1 tool for fluid flow analysis and is an international standard in the oil & gas, power and shipbuilding industries.
The dynamic modules of PIPENET solve sets of algebraic, ordinary and partial differential equations. The steady state modules solve sets of nonlinear algebraic equations.
- Development of numerical methods
- Development of new mathematical models
- Implementing the above in PIPENET software
- Working with a dedicated team in developing a brand new product
Requirements of candidates
- Excellent foundation in mathematics. Minimum of MSc degree in mathematics but PhD would be preferred.
- Strong background in numerical methods
- Programming experience
- Knowledge of engineering applications of mathematics would be an advantage but not essential
- Aptitude for technical software development
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance and ample free parking included
- Independent and creative work in a highly successful international company
- Focused and supportive team environment
- Opportunity to work in Cambridge, England. We are licensed by the British government to employ foreign workers.
- Home working possible but periodic presence in the office is mandatory
How to apply
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org