NEC souhaite renforcer ses équipes et ouvre un nouveau poste de benchmarkeur / support applicatif.
Job title: Benchmarking Analyst (m/f)
Working hours: Full-time
Reporting to: Operation Director Western Europe
Location: Paris - France
Benchmarking Analyst HPCE (m/f)
- Analysis, tuning and benchmarking of applications
- Conduct the relevant tests and gather required data
- Answering application performance related questions
- Achievement of proposed results to the customer during acceptance tests
- Speeding up customer applications on HPC hardware
- Training of users at customer sites
- Consulting and support for applications remotely and at customer sites
Education and Experience:
- University degree in Physics, Informatics or Mathematics.
- Technical expertise: FORTRAN and C/C++, Parallelization (MPI/OpenMP), Unix/Linux… GPU (Cuda / OpenACC)… Vectorization.
- Required experience: own scientific programming.
- Experience on Climate and Weather forecast codes appreciated.
- Fluent French, good English.
If you are interested in this job offer or you know someone who would be a perfect match, please do not hesitate to forward the complete application to:
3 parc Ariane
We are looking forward to your application!